December 19, 2013

A Final Thought - a teacher learns from her students

Excerpts from a Theology Final Exam
Course: Theology III - Life in Christ, Fall 2013
Author(s):  25 Junior Bishop Ward High School students
·        God gave us the wisdom; we just have to live it.
·        God is always there with me, he is the reason why I am here.
·        To know that you can make an impact is an awesome feeling.
·        God is always there, waiting for you.
·        God is what makes me most happy, not anything else.
·        If I changed one life, than that would change who I am as a person.
·        A moral life is the best life.
·        True happiness comes from love and devotion to one another.
·        Moral laws have a purpose, to help us get to Christ.
·        I haven’t physically seen Jesus, but I know that he is alive within my soul.
·        In our lives there are times that it gets tough and its’ hard just being ourselves.  We must stay strong and believe that he will come and help us through our prayers.  It is hard, and it does bring us down, but in keeping in our faith, we will see the face of God.
·        Happiness is God in our lives.
·        At mass… I began to think every second spent on Earth is precious.
·        God will take care of everything.
·        It might be really hard to be a good person but it will certainly make our lives better. 
·        …love ... as Jesus told us to. I feel things like this, are what will really matter in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All posts and comments should be marked by Christian charity and respect for the truth. They should be on topic and presume the good will of other posters. Discussion should take place primarily from a faith perspective. No ads please.