October 17, 2013

Little Inspirations

I'm a procrastinator. I admit it. It's hard to get started sometimes. I think this can be especially true when it comes to evangelizing. How often does God put opportunities right in front of us and yet we're too afraid to say something? It seems so easy to put off those opportunities for later, or even assume that "someone else" will take care of it or do a better job.

Today on my blog a shared a personal story of an encounter I had with one of the friars at the monastery where I'm living. Imagine how much more we could do if we just weren't afraid to say "yes" to the Holy Spirit's little inspirations. We could also find ourselves feeling very regretful one day if we say "no" too often. That almost happened to me.

Check out my story on ShawnTheBaptist.org : Don't Put it Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

All posts and comments should be marked by Christian charity and respect for the truth. They should be on topic and presume the good will of other posters. Discussion should take place primarily from a faith perspective. No ads please.