October 15, 2013

Profile of a Busy Catholic Mom

I'm so excited to be a part of this new Evangelized Kansas site!  My name is Shannon Vandaveer and I am a parishoner at Prince of Peace.  I am a wife of 16 years and mother of three busy children.  I am blessed to be able to stay home with my kids! 

Earlier this year, I felt like God was calling me to begin my own website - despite my many objections!  He opened so many doors for me that I felt He was almost pushing me through them! 

Now, I have BusyCatholicMoms.com and I am excited to be a part of this new ministry. 

Thank you, Fr. Andrew, for this opportunity!

http://busycatholicmoms.com/2013/10/10/are-you-a-mom-are-you-catholic-are-you-busy-you-are-a-busy-catholic-mom-too/

1 comment:

  1. Vandaveer is one of my favorite bands. Have you ever heard of them? http://open.spotify.com/track/23m9qyrFETe4c4B4IFrE8R

    ReplyDelete

All posts and comments should be marked by Christian charity and respect for the truth. They should be on topic and presume the good will of other posters. Discussion should take place primarily from a faith perspective. No ads please.